Welcome to the Business Office of the Planning & Facilities Management (PFM) Department.
Our team guides the PFM financial management and business operations. We have the primary responsibility of providing and maintaining the technological resources, human resource and personnel support, and fiscal support for the PFM staff and equipment. We seek to meet and maintain University and area guidelines for technology, human services, and fiscal management by providing the following services:
- Working with units within PFM to provide computers and software and support of same.
- Collaborating with managers to perform all personnel related actions of the department from hiring and terminating staff, coordinating training logistics for professional development and serving as a liaison and resource to the University Human Resource Offices.
- Providing fiscal support by managing invoice payments, budget monitoring and analysis as needed and required.
Our goal is to ensure the efficiency and optimal functionality of all departmental assets and resources. Please see our list of services to learn more on how we can assist or address your inquiry or concern.
The PFM Business Office now offers Notary services. The hours are as follows:
- Monday and Friday: 8 am - 3 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: Call for availability
- Wednesday: 6 am - 1 pm
Please contact Kineta Johnson, 202-687-7553, for further information.