- In conjunction with University leadership, supports the master planning process to ensure the university has physical spaces that support future academic programs and a vibrant living and learning community on the Main Campus.
- Leverages strategic planning principles to integrate all projects with the Master Plan, Campus Plan, and Academic Plans.
- In conjunction with the Real Estate team, supports campus expansion needs based on campus mission for growth.
- Introduce new, high-quality green spaces and expand existing ones.
- Organize strategic growth consistent with campus districts / typology.
- Continue to develop a more residential living and learning community.
- Create a pedestrian-friendly campus.
- Improve transportation modes and means into campus.
- Collaborate with MedStar to ensure an integrated campus plan.
- Address deferred maintenance infrastructure needs.
- Establish an effective, efficient clinical footprint to address Georgetown’s academic and medical mission.
Back to Campus & Strategic Planning Home