Our mission is to ensure the quality of Georgetown University’s physical environment supports the University’s excellence in teaching, research, and campus life. As stewards of the physical environment, we strive to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions that embrace our rich past and enhance the quality of the University’s living and learning experience in collaboration with university clients, stakeholders, neighbors and the broader community.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Respect the unique needs and contributions of each member of the University community.
- Communicate effectively.
- Continuously improve responsiveness, cost effectiveness and service quality.
- Cultivate teamwork, placing group success ahead of personal goals.
- Provide and support a safe, sustainable environment.
- Demonstrate leadership and pursue excellence throughout our organization.