Move Out FAQs
Posted in Announcements
Move Out FAQs
Locations for storage boxes, supplies and summer off campus storage drop:
- LXR Lounge/Multi-Purpose Room
- McCarthy – McShain Lounge
- Arrupe – Multi-purpose room
UPS Shipping area – McCarthy- McShain Lounge
- McShain/McCarthy Large/Small -UPS box services and shipping labels
Where Can Students Dump Their Trash?
- Reiss loading dock
- Village C
- Maguire parking lot
- N Street Park
- LXR court yard
- Between Copley and Healy
Where Do I Get My Keys If I Don’t Have them?
- Residential Living from 10am to 6pm March 14th – 15th
refrigerators in the dumpsters
Where Do I Park?
- There will be signs helping people to navigate
- Enter campus through Canal (the only entrance for visitors enforced by GUPD and OTM)
- North Campus – Directed to Leavey Garage
- Village A – Directed to Lot 9 (Lauinger Library)
- OTM and GUPD will direct people to appropriate areas
How Do I Enter And Exit Campus?
All vehicles will enter Campus through the Canal Road entrance. Staff will be on hand to direct vehicles to the closest parking garage near the student’s residence hall.
- West Road exit: Turn right onto West
Road and then proceed to Reservoir Road to exit campus.
- Tondorf Road exit: Turn right onto Tondorf Road, turn right onto North Road, then turn right onto West Road and proceed to exit onto Reservoir Road.
- Vehicles will exit to Canal Road
Copley Hall –
Where do I park to move out a Student?
- On the street near 37th and O Streets, or in the Leavey Center
Are cars allowed through Library walk?
- No it will be barricaded. Only pedestrians and carts will be allowed.
- Please use Lot 9 for Village A and Southwest Quad Parking Garage for New South
Will There Be Food Available On Campus To Purchase?
- Leo O’Donovan Dining Hall