Senior Project Manager
BIO: Nico Hohman is a construction management professional with extensive business development, thought leadership, and R&D experiences throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast U.S. Mr. Hohman, a graduate of the University of Florida’s School of Construction Management, has been involved in the construction or brokerage of over 200 commercial and residential properties valued at over $300,000,000. He was named an RISMedia Real Estate Newsmaker in 2019 for his forward-thinking contributions to the development industry. Nico previously served as the Chairman of the Hillsborough County Historic Resources Review Board in Tampa, Florida and as a member of the Board of Director at Stellar MLS in Orlando, Florida. In his free time, Nico enjoys writing and watching his beloved Borussia Dortmund soccer team. Nico and his wife Jessica live in Northern Virginia with three children and a dog named Wrigley.
Nico has worked on the following projects:
- Townhouse renovation projects
- Henle Village Redevelopment
- The Red House hardscaping and landscaping
- Healey Family Student Center Great Room renovations
- Paving, striping, and signing of Tondorf Rd.
- Bathroom and kitchen renovations in New North