Our dedicated Facilities Management staff is here to assist with your maintenance needs. To submit a work request, please follow the instructions below:
All on-line, phone, and walk-in requests are received by Work Management
- Online: 24/7 online request page (TMA iService Desk)*
- Phone: 202-687-3432
- Location: Harbin Hall B-24
- Please look for the double glass doors labeled Harbin Hall B-24 Facilities Management on the same elevation as the football field.
- Normal Operating Hours:
- Monday: 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
In case of emergency call GUPD
- Call GUPD at (202) 687-4343 for emergencies
* View our online request (TMA iService Desk) guide for assistance in submitting online requests.
Requests for and information about utility outages.
Requests for small projects should be submitted by Georgetown Project Initiator.