Planning manages and leads the capital planning program. Responsibilities include the following:
- Leads the annual development of Georgetown University’s Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) to support the formation of a 5-year CIP and a 15-year notional CIP.
- Participates in the production of the annual Capital Plan and Budget chapter in Georgetown University’s Annual Financial Plan.
- Analyzes, organizes and prioritizes capital project requests within the framework of fiscal, funding, physical and other constraints.
- Maintains database and reporting tools and leads the Capital Plan committee through the annual planning process.
- Provides key linkage between academic priorities of the University and capital projects.
- Communicates on a regular basis with senior leadership about the Capital Plan.
- Manages the project intake and approvals process.
- Manages High Priority Deferred Maintenance database.
- Manages the Facility Condition Assessment Program.