Click below to see project status
Users must be signed in to a Georgetown University account to see project status. Sign in to a university account.
Project Status and Definitions:
- Business Plan (Tollgate) – Required for financial approvals for all capital projects.
- Construction – Project is in construction; contact Design & Construction for more information.
- Contracts – Project is pending contract award.
- Design – Project is in Design, including schematic design, design development, construction document development and bidding. For more information go to Design & Construction.
- Financial Affairs – Project is pending financial approvals.
- On Hold – Project On Hold due to funding or other constraints.
- Pending – Awaiting feedback from Client. Please contact the University Planner or Campus & Strategic Planning for more information.
- PJ Number – GMS identifier and requiremet for capital projects.
- Planning – The request resides in Planning and may proceed as a project, including feasibility study, code review and cost estimating; contact Campus & Strategic Planning for more information.