FAQs: COVID-19 Measures
Planning and Facilities Management is taking measures to prevent community spread of COVID-19
GUTS SCHEDULE CHANGES
Reach COVID-19 related changes for GUTS shuttles
Student Life Corridor
At the heart of campus, Tondorf Road would feature a new residence with apartments, a new academic and research building, meeting space, individual and group study space, retail, event space and social space
Welcome to the office of Planning and Facilities Management!
Our team of dedicated professionals is responsible and committed to providing the Georgetown University community services related to campus and space planning, design and construction, real estate, facility maintenance, utilities, grounds, custodial, transportation and parking. We strive to provide our clients outstanding and timely services and integrate sustainable practices into our operations.
We invite you to navigate our web site and learn more about our people, programs, projects and services.
All on-line, phone, and walk-in requests are received by Work Management
- Online: 24/7 online request page (TMA iService Desk)* (new window)
- Phone: 202-687-3432
- Location: Harbin Hall B-24
- Please look for the double glass doors labeled Harbin Hall B-24 Facilities Management on the same elevation as the football field.
- Normal Operating Hours:
- Monday: 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
In case of emergency call GUPD
- Call GUPD at (202) 687-4343 for emergencies
* View our online request (TMA iService Desk) guide for assistance in submitting online requests.
Requests for and information about utility outages.
Requests for small projects should be submitted by Georgetown Project Initiator.