Laundry Refund Process
There is a laundry refund process for campus laundry users. Laundry refunds are processed through the Planning & Facilities Business Office.
GUTS SCHEDULE CHANGES
Reach COVID-19 related changes for GUTS shuttles
Student Life Corridor
At the heart of campus, Tondorf Road would feature a new residence with apartments, a new academic and research building, meeting space, individual and group study space, retail, event space and social space
Welcome to the office of Planning and Facilities Management!
Our team of dedicated professionals is responsible and committed to providing the Georgetown University community services related to campus and space planning, design and construction, real estate, facility maintenance, utilities, grounds, custodial, transportation and parking. We strive to provide our clients outstanding and timely services and integrate sustainable practices into our operations.
We invite you to navigate our web site and learn more about our people, programs, projects and services.
During Regular Work Hours (Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 8:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- For Emergency Service Requests, dial (202) 687-3432 to report to the Work Management Center
- Submit online requests any time here via our portal:
After Hours (Non-regular hours and all University holidays)
- For Emergency Service Requests, dial (202) 687-4343 to report to DPS
- Submit online requests any time here: Archibus portal *
* Learn more about instructions on using the online work request system